Notice of Road Closure – Southbound N. Berry Rd
Beginning Monday, March 27, 2023, the southbound lane of N. Berry Rd directly underneath the I-44 overpass will be closed while Ameren U.E. makes repairs to underground electrical service lines.
- No closures are expected in the northbound lane. This means traffic can flow from Big Bend Blvd to Lockwood Ave.
- The on ramp from N. Berry Rd to eastbound I-44 will remain open, however will only be accessible from Big Bend Blvd.
- The northbound and southbound lanes of N. Berry Rd will remain open south of Lockwood Ave but southbound will encounter a road closure at Frisco Lane in Oakland.
- Motorists will not be able to access I-44 or Big Bend Blvd while traveling south along N. Berry Rd from Lockwood Ave.
- Westbound I-44 traffic can continue using the N. Berry Rd exit to travel north on N. Berry Rd. North will be the only option as the southbound lane will be closed. A signed detour route will be in place for westbound I-44 traffic wishing to travel to the south.
- Motorists traveling south along N. Berry Rd are encouraged to use the posted detour route along Lockwood Ave and N. Sappington Rd through Oakland to connect with Big Bend Blvd.
Ameren is anticipating this work and subsequent closure to be in place until May 8, 2023.
For questions, please contact Burns & McDonnell Project Manager, Russell Hughes, at 313-500-1180.