* This information based on the 2010 census data.
Residents wishing to have a block party can pick up an application from City Hall during normal business hours or click on the block party heading above to download an Adobe Acrobat version.
Garage sales are permitted in Glendale if the following regulations are met:
1. Signs used to indicate the sale may not be placed within 15 feet of the paved portion of the street and will be no larger than 4 square feet.
2. No more than 1 sign per lot.
3. Signs can only be posted between the hours of 7:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. and must be removed the day of the sale.
4. Any signs to be posted along Lockwood Blvd. must have a permit from St. Louis County.
Requests for No Parking Signs – Temporary “No Parking” signs may be requested by residents in the event of a block party, estate or garage sale, etc.
City Hall will be closed to observe the following holidays: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. The Police and Fire Departments are open all days of the year.
NO PARKING ON CITY STREETS
No one is allowed to park on Glendale city streets between the hours of 2:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. Should you need to park your car on the street overnight or have overnight guests, please contact the Police Department at 314-965-0000 or stop by City Hall for a parking variance application. If you live on a private street parking may be allowed.
REAL ESTATE SIGNS
Real estate signs stating “sold” or “leased” are prohibited under our city code and the Police Department has the right to remove these signs. Off-site directional signs pointing the way toward homes for sale or lease may only be displayed while an “open house” is in progress. See full residential sign regulations for more information.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS REGARDING NEW TRASH SERVICE, RATES AND BIN SIZES- 2015